working on a memory
She smiled as Skoll approached, the words he said she could understand, she wouldn't have expected herself back either, but she was here now, there was nothing that could change that. Nodding to the male she slowed to a trot until she was before him. Curling her tail around her feet she stared up at the shifted male, his form or weapons having no affect on her, even though she was sitting before him looking like a plain old wolf. "Everything.. went ok. I found Kansas and Ember.." she looked away for a moment as she tried to find the words to explain what Kansas had found as well. Biting her lip she shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts as she spoke up again. "Kansas had returned with Phoenix and Moon over the mountain.. they'd been attacked shortly after finding Icarus' body.. Kansas made it home.. but they took Moon and Phoenix.. " she looked down at her feet as she spoke up softly, "Kansas said they'd stabbed Phoenix..." she didn't even voice Kansas' real fear as she looked back up to Skoll, Kansas didn't believe that Phoenix would be returning to their new lands.

Shaking her head she looked back down at her paws as she tried to get ride of the dark thoughts that were crowding her mind. So many things had gone wrong recently that she didn't even want to think about anything right now. Sighing softly she spoke softly as she explained to Skoll why she was here. "I.. just wanted you to know I'd joined Labyrith Glen with Ember.. incase Phoenix returns this way.." she looked back up, a slight hope in her eyes. "Maybe.. you could pass it onto him.." She knew she sounded pathedic, like a small child still believing in childhood fantasies, but she couldn't help it.

Messages In This Thread