Change is Hard
[html]

The tiny woman watched as the warrior mimicked her, clasping his hands in front of his body and bowing down. The half smile on her lips grew into a wider grin then and she nodded, happy that the culture Razekiel and her were trying to infuse into Ichika no Ho-en seemed to be catching on. "It means, 'I bow to your form'" Really it meant so much more. The simple gesture was symbolic of recognizing the divine spirit within all of them, but Nayru didn't quite know how to put such a complex thought into words and hoped that sooner or later the others would come to learn that for themselves. Learning did not happen by listening to another's speech, it happened best when others experienced life. Nayru was content with the explanation she gave.

Jaden agreed to joining her for a meal and she did not take long to find a spot where she wished to dine. Gesturing for the man to sit beside her, Nayru once more pulled out her dagger from its sheath. Easily she cut the dead bird into two, unmindful of the blood that was let loose. Handing over half the bird, Nayru's ears pricked at the man's words. Yes, Jaden had been under her leadership a long time and they had never had a proper meeting. So busy she had been, trying to relocate all of Dahlia de Mai and keep the members happy and healthy during the move. Meeting the new members from Phoenix Valley. And aside from that, just trying to live life. Everything had seemed so hectic the last two months, but now Nayru only knew peace. Ichika seemed to have that effect, as if time stood still within the packlands and whatever went on outside did not matter.

"So nice to truly meet you Jaden Ohanzee. I apologize for my scarcity. There was much for me to do during the merge." There were others she really needed to touch base with, and would soon. They had all the time in the world now. "And so here we are now." She bent down and took a small bite from the flesh of the fowl and chewed slowly. Swallowing she titled her tiny head at the man, the gentle smile never leaving her lips. "How are you settling in Ichika?"

<style type="text/css">
.spintree-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.spintree b {font-weight:bold; color:#6a5959; letter-spacing:1px}
.spintree p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.spintree {margin:0 auto; background-color:#342c2a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... ubyfae.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#746d66; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread