I'm a beast, I'm an animal.
300+

A tension zig zagged through the air as the older Austral man came into view filling it with something akin to static electricity, and the dark light man chuckled cruelly to himself. Waiting with irritable patience as the golden and black male made his way towards the demonic touched villain. Shurui knew he was committing no wrong in AniWaya's eyes by simply being in the vicinity of their borders and therefor the mate to his whore of a sister had no reason to attack him unless Shurui put a snowy paw over the fence. As tense as the other man was, Shurui himself was incredibly relaxed, a blatant insult to show that he felt no threat to himself from J'adore although he still retained his dominant posture it was incredibly laid back, as though no challenge to him from J'adore would be worth bothering to display his dominance any more than he was.

He smiled at the other's words, nodding along as though he was understanding and would follow what was being said to him by the warrior in training and then he leaned forwards even more, the edge of his muzzle a few whisker hairs from passing over that invisible line and push him into trespassing onto claimed territory and giving J'adore a real reason to attack, he eyes the man and waited an insultingly long time before responding, he just so loved tormenting those lower down than himself, his voice was slow and mocking for obviously the man was very stupid and would need to be spoken to in a simple way

"Just out of wild curiosity, in a hypothetical situation of course, but what happens if I refused to honor that request of yours, hmm? What would be the response." He was at no fault for asking,l and J'adore was bound to educate those who were unknowledgeable of how things worked around here.

Messages In This Thread