fill my sorrow with the words you've borrowed [p]
[html]

It's fine, wrote this one on my phone at work! Big Grin

Magnolia did not waste time with formalities, and instead addressed matters quickly. Appreciating this, Denver took a long moment to inhale a breath, relaxing his posture slackened a bit. She wasn't asking much, so he supposed he could oblige her. But how had she known him, before? The girl looked familiar, but then again he hadn't cared much to memorize faces in that place.

"How d'you know that?" he asked suspiciously, pale eyes narrowing as he peered at her. She wore jewelry in excess, Denver noted with mild interest; she certainly wouldn't be very stealthy with all of that clinking about. After a distinct pause, he pursed his lips, adjusting his posture to lean on the other knee now, arms crossed loosely across his chest as he wonders whether or not to tell her the truth. For now, he decided to simply be vague.

"They couldn't give me what I really wanted," he said smoothly with a lazy shrug, leaving it at that for now, until she decided to pry for more.

<style type="text/css">
.denver_bull01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.denver_bull01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px
.denver_bull01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denver_bull01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/2050/bullwhip01.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread