On The Hunt
[html]

OOC: My first table in nearly a month!

Shawchert had felt the presence of the other man for a little while, but he did not seem to want to bother Shaw, he took his time in making sure his kill was successful before looking towards the other man, who seemed ot have gotten himself his own kill. Standing at full height now he smiled at the man, looking him over. It was not his normal happy grin, it was just a smile of welcome. He was quiet as he contemplated the man, looked him over and in a few moments spoke.

“Thank you, it seems you’ve made one yourself. My name is Shawchert Menue.”

The man offered his name wondering how long this man had been here, he seemed nice enough. From what Shawchert gathered he liked to stay out on his own and was not the most talkative of the bunch, but this was just Shawchert’s first opinion of the man, he was sure that this was to change if he got to know him better. He doubted his own name would mean much to the other man, and he wouldn’t mind either. He was no longer a leader anymore. He was just a normal member now and he wasn’t about to change it.

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road b {font-weight:bold; color:#27425a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread