Everybody here
[html]
Some small PP with the squeezing her leg and touching her shoulders -- I can change if you'd like. +3

He had expected the white Queen to reject his offer, and was unsurprised when she told him she didn't need the moose. She was fat enough already. She was just on her way to her den. He grunted in acknowledgement, choosing to bite his tongue on her physical appearance and the fact that he knew her better than to think she would rest until she was dead tired. Red eyes watched as her pretty green gaze narrowed at his jaw — a snuffling snort of irritation at being criticized by her eyes sent another spray of blood into the air, until she offered to take care of him. His apathy transformed into surprise, eyebrows raising as her offer knocked him off-guard. She wanted to give him some tea? Before he was able to agree with her, she added something extra, something about being sure that she's resting if he went with her — his surprise faded with a slow nod, body twisting to hoist the corpse of the moose back onto his shoulders. It didn't matter how it happened, but she was going to eat the damn animal that'd smashed his jaw.

With the calf's body relocated to his shoulder once more, he waited for her to lead him, eyes wandering her body without shame or attempt to hide it. "Mm, just the moose — they've got strong legs," he explained, taking a step closer to offer him the chance to reach out and give a gentle squeeze to the woman's thick thigh. It was a playful gesture, a teasing one, followed by a slow wink of one red eye. Flirting wasn't usually Ravesque's mode of operation, but it seemed to come most easily with Naniko. Following his prior words, he allowed one arm to rest gently atop her shoulders, head looking both ways as if someone were watching. "And you're going to eat it, woman; I didn't suffer gruesome mutilation just so you could say no to me." Gruesome mutilation was an exaggeration, but as the sentence was punctuated with a strained smile (the pain from the broken bones in his jaw causing difficulty), he expected her to know that.

<style>
.zero-ravesque p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-ravesque b {color:#FF9013; font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.zero-ravesque {font-family: 'trebuchet ms',sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#F9B548; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/e6cz2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FD0100; width:500px; margin:0 auto;}
.zero-ravesque-ooc {font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;margin:0px auto;width:500px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread