To approach danger
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

She hadn't expected to stay hidden forever. Scents often revealed more than the eyes could, to canines...Naniko knew that at some point she would need to come forward and speak to the pair. In her pregnant state the tall leader was in no way quiet, her bright pelt and unmistakable scent not helping her out much either. It had only been a matter of time before she would be discovered in her hiding place.

It would appear that the female was a joiner. She felt relief, for some reason unknown to her. At least he hadn't been out there talking to this female for no reason? Whatever. Naniko came forward, swinging the rabbits back and forth as she waddled toward the pair. "I was already on my way...YOU can go home, Ravesque. I don't need you here to supervise me." She shot back at him as she came to stand beside the large male. "If she's stood up to your questioning and is still here, I'll assume she's suitable."

The pack leader reached for her weapons-belt, the only item of clothing that she ever wore, and pulled her ceremonial dagger from its resting place. "There's a rite, though, newcomer, that you must pass before you will be allowed in. The Rite of Agares. In this rite, I would take your paw and make a small cut on it...then a cut on my own and join the two together to bind us in blood." It was a ceremony that all newcomers had to go through if they were not related to another member of the pack.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread