there's a shark in the water [p]
[html]

<33333
Words: 329

Ezra never thought he’d see the day where a strange coyote woman would cause the man to flush in embarrassment. He had no idea what he was doing with the joint, and the secui’s cumbersome paws could barely hold on to the object. The male sighed, trying his best not to be irritated by the bubbly (and clearly stoned) coyote before him. The pain in his head made it hard to concentrate on the medicine or even the woman before him.

The man did his best to ignore the throbbing in his head that got more intense after his run. Ezra waited a few moments to let the girl speak and gather his mind before responding to the childish coyote before him. “Sorry, I don’t know how to do this very well, I’ve never smoked anything before…” Ezra sighed again, taking another hit. This time, he knew what to expect and only coughed one more time on his exhale. “I’m a quick learner, though,” the hybrid said simply as a plume of smoke left his mouth as he spoke.

The delicate woman before him pointed out the odd fur he sported when he was in his mammoth form, and Ezra took the jab with pride. “It’s the by-product of preferring this form and being part husky,” the boy smiled, wagging his tail slowly. Sage was certainly down for talking a lot. Ezra wasn’t against it, he was just surprised to see such a friendly and harmless coyote. Her question made him think as he took another hit, this time filling his lungs to capacity with the smoke.

The pain in his head felt dulled, and there was an odd pressure building inside his skull. Ezra took it that the medicine was working, and so he gave her a glazed smile. “I think it feels a little better, thank you,” he said after a while, assessing the medicine’s effects. He finally handed the joint back to the woman, looking at it wistfully.

<style type="text/css">
.ezrafree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dce3e6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a2a2a; }
.ezrafree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.ezrafree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ezrafree01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#696a6a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebe01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dce3e6; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ezrafree01-border1 {width:502px; border:3px solid #4a4f52; margin:0 auto;}
.ezrafree01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #696a6a; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by alli <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread