To approach danger
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

I have permission to PP Ravesque walking off :3 Up to you if you want to continue this or not, but my replies will be a bit slower! <3 Welcome!!

The male left in a huff, and she grinned. She had an interesting relationship with the large, dark male. They'd come from the same cult pack in New Brunswick before she'd fled it to come and live back in 'Souls. Where they had come from, the Tribunal had been the leading body...a group of wolves who kept the peace with sharp rules on behavior and harsh punishments for those who did not follow their laws. Naniko held some parts of the old ways near and dear to her heart, but other parts she was more lax about. She didn't mind if the members did bad things...as long as they weren't to each other. She didn't care much for most outsiders, though.

The newcomer offered her paw to Naniko and the Angela took it between her hands and made a shallow cut. She re-opened one of her own recent marks with her blade and pressed it against Gypsy's fresh cut. "There. It's done. You'll be our newest Zepar, Gypsy...one of the many unproven ones. Stick around for a while and show me that you're loyal and I will allow you to move into a rank tier and work your way to a higher station. Follow me." The leader re-sheathed her blade, turning from her new packmate and heading around the mountain toward the caves.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread