don't tell me I'm no wolf
[html]

Word Count » 000 :: Out of character text here.

Amaranth snarled as she streched out. Her body had not been in this form for months. She had been training and walking on two legs. Now she stood close to the ground streching as her body adjusted to her lupus form. she looked down at her refelction in a puddle by her feet. a fadded scar that could hardly be seen over her right eye and purple eyes stared back at her.

she had spent much time wondering about her life and now she was sure she was happy where she was. Amaranth yawned as she stepped in and through the puddle. Mud colored paws carried her across the brown and green earth. Humans had left the earth in shambles all there polutants fading from the land. She had to admit she wondered what it would have been like when humans were around.

Amaranth looked around lilac eyes watching the earth and all its stillness in the night. She could only hope that she would not me bored for long.

<style>
.free-a42 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a42 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a42 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a42 b {color:#77b075; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a42 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a42 .inner{background-color:#f1f0f5; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a42.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread