[M] I can be your hero baby!
[html]

385(+2) :: wheee for shortness XD

Her green eyes never left his black pelt as he sat beside her, respecting the space that she had put between them. In her mind she thanked the gesture, but a small part of it felt the necessity to get closer to him. She wondered why was that. Maybe the fact that he had just rescued her had to be. But as he saw him looking at her expectantly, she pushed away those thoughts and focused on what she had to say.

"Well, the paper is actually a letter given to me by my motherShe made me promise that i would not open it until i found a family. However, when i joined AniWaya, i decided to wait a bit before opening the letter. I wanted to settle in first. But then, a friend told me that her future mate had disappeared, and i made her the promise that i would find him." Why was she telling him all this? She didn't ponder this for more than a second and instead kept on with her story. "I haven't opened it yet before i feel like i still have to fullfill a promise that i made to a friend in order to fully belong to AniWaya. And this promise implicated to travel until here and looking for somebody." Now that she explained it like this it sounded a bit childish to lengthen the wait. A chuckle escaped her parted lips when she thought about that. "Pathetic, right? but all of this is somehow special for me." A smile appeared in her lips as she looked at the marked male again.

"Now, i've explained you my reasons for being here." Once she said what she had to say, she relaxed a bit. Her voice got its chirpy tone back and she straightened herself. The difficult part of the explanation had already passed, and she considered fair that he answered her at least one question. "Now, it is your turn to tell me a bit about you being here; if you want to, of course." A shrug followed these words. Even though she had given him the option to answer if he wished, she felt as if he owed her an explanation since he had used his mouth for something else when she had first made her question.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slunatrees b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d297; letter-spacing:1px}
.lunatrees p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread