New life New home
Sara thought for a moment before answering Barretts questions.
"I am sure Zeke knows I left. I was with Io and her mate when I left. My mother was tired of Inferni and her and her mate decided to leave. I was with them for some time but I felt the urge to leave and make something of myself somewhere else. I have always wanted to study medicine or take care of any animals that are around. I am sure I would do well in those fields," he said with a smile. He hoped to learn a lot and have a place to stay soon if he was accepted into the pack. Barrett seemed like the kind of fellow that would help him and he hoped that they became friends.

He looked at Barrett and hoped he was paying attention. There was something about this male that he found interesting. Maybe it was his power or the fact that he had heard him and came, making it so that he didn't have to wait too long. He knew he wasn't the best looking hybred around but for some reason Barrett gave him strength and confidence he found rather confusing. Was he falling for a male? Was it his mothers fault he was attacted to the same sex? All these questions circled his mind as he stared a Barrett.

Messages In This Thread