Our Song
[html]
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/ ... re/lat.png); background-position: center top; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

He broke loose of the embrace and turned to face him; Laurent knew instantly that something had been really wrong. He didn't expect Jasper to meet his gaze, but at the same moment, he didn't want him to. Jasper had been through a lot before, a lot of stuff that Laurent couldn't really fathom. Seeing Jasper hurting even more made Laurent's heart start pounding and made him begin to grow gently. he listened, trying not to interrupt, his heart demanding that he did something to protect Jasper from the world. Laurent refused to allow his friend to be hurt, and it was for selfish reasons that he wanted to keep Jasper there, with him, safe and sound. "I will kill that bitch." He said darkly, his voice perhaps the lowest it had ever been, the darkest it had ever been.

Rage pounded through his veins, but his actions were surprisingly gently. He lifted a hand, carefully brushing the tears way from Jaspers face, wishing he could comfort him somehow. "She had no right to make you do anything....and you didn't do anything wrong. Someone who would take advantage of another person...they're just...." He paused, another ripple of a growl escaping his throat. "They don't deserve to live." This was no doubt the angriest that Jasper had ever seen Laurent. But the Prince didn't care. "Where does she live?" No doubt he would be making a visit later that day, one that wouldn't end so well at all.
table by Akumu
[/html]

Messages In This Thread