New life New home
[html]
LOL @ your post. Also, I'm really sorry about the wait, I felt like hell all day yesterday and couldn't post u~u You can put in leader needed now though :3

Barrett Poer de Aika XIII

Hmm; so his whole family departed Inferni en masse? Barrett couldn't say he was particularly surprised, just based off of Anselm's stories (not to mention the numerous skulls that dotted the borders). The clan could be a violent place, and it wasn't for everybody—especially someone with more peaceful aspirations, like healing the sick or tending to livestock. In that case, the greyscale Berlin had come to the right place. “We do have livestock,” he reflected, “and I know of a couple folks who study medicine who might be able to teach you.”

It struck him as somewhat strange that Sarajevo would abandon his parents in the chaos of their exodus (wouldn't he rather stay with those he loved when everything else was changing?), but then he thought back. What was he doing when he was about Sarajevo's age? Sometimes it was hard to fan away the cloud of smoke and swim through the sea of alcohol to get to those memories, which were still there, of course, but always more distant than they should be. And then.. aha, right. “Well, as long as everyone knows where you're at and doesn't come banging down our door looking for you, we should be good. I'll call for one of the leaders.”

With that, he tipped back his head and pointed his muzzle roughly in the direction of the Manor. He sounded a powerful howl—his voice was deeper in song than in speech—and then he quieted with a shrug and a few more friendly thumps of his tail. He had no idea what the dog hybrid was thinking, but if he had, he probably wouldn't have been so casual.

Image © wwarby@flickr · Font — Just Me Again Down Here · Table — Kiki
<style>
.bpdaXIII-graffiti {width:450px;margin:0px auto;font-family:Verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .ooc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;margin:0px;line-height:11px;letter-spacing:.25px;word-spacing:.5px;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .content {text-align:justify;background-color:#5a4227;border:1px solid #ffffff;outline:1px solid #000000;padding:220px 10px 0 10px;color:#E2860C;background-image:url(http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l53 ... iki-bg.png);background-position:top left;background-repeat:no-repeat;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .content .name {text-align:center;font-family: 'Just Me Again Down Here', arial, serif;font-size:49px;color:#e8a605;text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px #000000;padding:0px;margin:0px;padding-bottom:9px;text-indent:0px;background-image:none;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .wc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;margin:0px;line-height:11px;letter-spacing:.25px;word-spacing:.5px;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .credits {text-align:center;font-size:10px;padding:0px;margin:0px;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.25px;word-spacing:.5px;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .credits a:link, .bpdaXIII-graffiti .credits a:visited {font-size:10px;text-decoration:none;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .credits a:active, .bpdaXIII-graffiti .credits a:hover {font-size:10px;text-decoration:none;border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .content b {color:#1591a1;letter-spacing:1px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px #144DC6;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .content p {text-indent:30px;background-image:url(http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l53 ... indent.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top left;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread