Our Song
[html]
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/ ... re/lat.png); background-position: center top; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

He stopped himself from crushing Jasper to him, all too aware in that moment of their size difference. Laurent felt every murmur of Jasper's heart, and wondered if the boy could feel his own heart pounding so strongly in his chest. The "I'd do anything for you..." he began quietly, his voice fierce and raw. "I"d do anything for you; anything you wanted. Fight the world itself to keep you safe..." He said quietly. "I can't leave you here....because my heart can't stand being away from you. I can't stand knowing someone else put their arms around you, held you close." he said softly, pressing his face into the creamy pelt of his only love.

"All my life I was told I was royalty; my mother has royal blood, and I was expected to be their Prince....it's worthless, all of it, without you there." He said. "I want a life with only you...a family with you. You're everything I've ever wanted and more..." His voice was husky and deep, a tinge of depth and raw emotions only enhancing it. "Jasper, I love you."
table by Akumu
[/html]

Messages In This Thread