face the strange
[html]
WC → 317 ::

The woman was silent, and the quietness was a vivid sign that she hoped that Selena would walk away. She was very much tempted to do so, but a small side of her was surprisingly curious, and at least wanted to formally know her if she was going to live with her; she was not planning on going back to her family anytime soon, that she was certain of. Only a short span had passed before the dark woman turned her head slightly towards her and a bleak greeting was given in return. She found that the spite that the woman had when she first met her was not as accompanying as then. The pale girl stepped a bit closer to the hybrid, but not much closer as to make her uncomfortable; it was at least a reasonable distance to hold a small conversation, if anything.

She glanced over at the mansion for a moment, though there was not anything else to see but the usual. “D’Neville is lovely. It’s a shame that the paint is starting to go away, but the building itself is still beautiful,” Selena said quietly, not really probing the russet woman to talk, more like she was stating the obvious to hopeful lead the awkward silence to a more likable talk. She then looked at the woman, and had to blink twice to make sure her light eyes did not trick her. With a curious tilt of her head, she gave a small smile as she noticed the familiar bump of the woman’s stomach that had not noticed before at the borders, and adverted her eyes back towards D’Neville, though the pull at the corners of her muzzle still stayed. “When do you think they are going to come?” she asked politely, again not too demanding, her mind already imaging the small bodies of pups that were not far off to come.

Today I'm speaking my mind and if it kills me tonight, I'm ready to die

Selena Black
By Kiki
<style>
.kikifree05-ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;margin:0px auto;padding-bottom:3px;}
.kikifree05 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.kikifree05 b {color:#877d5c; letter-spacing:-.2px;text-shadow: .05em .05em .25em #000000;}
.kikifree05 {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/A8UGH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family:Verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#d2935f; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:150px 0px 0px 0px; background-color:#2d1b0d;margin:0px auto;border:1px solid #000000;}
.kikifree05-wc {font-style:normal;text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;margin:0px auto;}
.kikifree05-name {text-align:center;font-weight:bold;font-size:36px;margin-bottom:10px;color:#8b7c74;text-shadow: .00em .0em .05em #000000;text-transform:uppercase;}
.kikifree05-quote {text-align:right;padding:0px;margin-top:10px;font-size:10px;padding-right:30px;padding-left:30px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread