Part the way
[html]

Shaw is, like, two feet taller than Eve, lol. xD She's terrified.

Word Count → 392

It had been a little over half a month ever since the accident, but the pain was still fresh, as well as the mental wound that was inflicted upon Evelyn. She could not find her hating the coyote woman do did this to her, since she knew deep in her naïve heart that she did not mean do hurt her this much; perhaps only to scratch her, give her a few bruises for whatever reason, but not to wound her this much. It was the physical pain that harmed her, it what was it was preventing: The hand that she used to hold a tool with was now useless along with the fractured arm. Her mind ached with some frustration that she knew that she could not craft, headaches, Sky called it, and it had dawned on her the other day that she had absolutely no use for the pack now, which made those headaches no better. She was lucky just to get a meal, having small traps set in the wooded area a little ways from her house where no one ventured; hunting was even more difficult when you also had a rib to hinder you.

Besides wallowing in her own self-pity, she found no comfort in simply sitting in the house. The past few days, she had decided to visit the stables when their caretakers were not around, since the animals seemed to be the only living things that she could not burden. After having a small drink of water from her small storage that she kept in the underground room, she left the house, her arm in a sling to keep it from moving too much. Despite having the uncomfortable pressure on her side, Evelyn refused to sit still too long, not wanting to become lazy and at least attempt to stay fit. The walk to the stables was not very long, but it took a good couple of minutes for her to finally find the building, and when she walked in, a towering shape met her sight. At first, the hybrid was confused and surprised, wondering if it was really a Luperci─ he was so tall─ but once she overcame the fact that he was actually real, the smaller girl started to back away towards the entrance, squeaking quietly, “I-I’m sorry! I didn’t know someone was in here!”

Evelyn Wood
you love me, you loved me not

Image courtesy of karolfranks@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.evelynx01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.evelynx01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.evelynx01 .charname {font-family:tahoma, serif; color:#1e2012; margin:0px 0px 20px 0px; font-size:40px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:3px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.evelynx01 .lyrics {font-family:tahoma, serif; color:#fafab2; margin:0px 0px 20px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.evelynx01 b {color:#fafab2; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.evelynx01 {background-color:#5d6a30; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... elyn-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #292c19; }
.evelynx01 .inner {margin:0px 5px 100px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... nner-2.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#292c19;}
.evelynx01 p.wordcount {color:#fafab2; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread