Round 'Em Up while moving in!
OOC- I don't mind at all thanks! Big Grin
WC ~ 200

After a while of wondering around Zarifa remembered passing by a large male earlier. 'Oh no, how rude of me I didn't introduce myself. Maybe I'll run into him again and he might know where the Capitana is. Yes! Good idea Zarifa!' she thought happily. Zarifa had been wondering around the small town when she noticed a male resting under a tree nearby. "Hello, you must be new around here. My name's Shawchert Menue" he said. As he stood up Zarifa couldn't help but notice that he was rather tall and towered over her lean figure. Suddenly a look of remembrance passed over her facial features. 'This is the male I rudely ignored earlier! I hope he accepts my apology.' she thought before speaking. "Yes, that is correct. Capitana Skye allowed me to join as a Progettista. My name is Zarifa Caja, it is a pleasure to meet you.Also, I am terribly sorry for not introducing myself earlier. Please forgive my rudeness." she said softly. Seeing as Zarifa didn't know this male, she couldn't help but feel shy around him. Regardless of that she kept her head bowed in respect because she didn't want any misunderstandings of respect to occur.

Messages In This Thread