let it go
[html]

<33

Razekiel began to speak, although Saul caught the scratch to his chin that perhaps portrayed his uncertainty. Saul hadn't ever been told who commited the crimes against one another in both of the wars pertaining their two home packs. Aside from Haku and Gabriel, Saul was unsure who had been involved in the fighting. And therefore he had no idea if Razekiel had once attacked his home. Thinking on all he knew about Razekiel now, it was hard to imagine him summoning enough energy to attack another wolf, let alone another pack. But perhaps the Razekiel Saul knew now was nothing like the Razekiel he had been in Inferni. It still surprised the male to hear Razekiel admit that he had been like them once. It was a hard image to place over his pre-concieved image of his red masked leader.

Saul nodded softly, feeling no need to comment on his own account of what his early life had been. It was clear he still loved his family, his comments about Ichika perhaps being a second chance for some of them. And Saul thought about his own family, which he had no idea was rather large for he had never been told the history of his family, and how so many of them had left him. Ascher and Shiloh were gone again, Dreyrugr had left them so long ago it was hard to remember his father ever being there. His mother was dead and gone and his aunt was just as absent. But he knew, deep down, that if any of them returned, there would be a place in Ichika and his heart for them. He understood exactly what Razekiel spoke of when he mentioned second chances.

"Why did you leave them? Was it difficult?"

He asked quietly in the pause Razekiel left open. He didnt have much time to think on what the male said though, for the red masked man asked him about his own life. There was a lot to tell her guessed. With a smile, he nodded softly. "I guess you could say that. I worked hard for my position in Dahlia and it pleased me greatly that Nayru trusted me enough with the position she gave." He paused, thinking back to what he knew and what he'd been told. "I was born in the Dawnrunner pack- a secret litter between two packs that hated each other. My mother, Abigail, had tried to reach my father before our birth to inform him, but my grandmother stopped her. She gave birth to us in her own mothers prison-pack." From there the details were hazy, but he tried to collect them. "She fleed the pack with all four of us, intending, I expect, to come to Dahlia and find Bris, my aunt. She was attacked and killed trying to protect Gideon from being malled by her mother." He spoke softly, trying harder than he ever had before to remember those events. He'd simply been too young to remember what had happened. "A lot of moving around after that, a few weeks in Dahlia and then my father came to claim us. Gideon stayed behind... I got lost in a storm and spent two months returning to Dahlia. I was half dead by the time I found the borders."

Those months he could remember well- travelling in what he hoped to be the right direction, trying to find food when he was too young to know what to do. Slowly realising that he was starving and exhausted. And then the weeks and months after Bris had found him, the constant hunger and the odd looks when others saw his malnourished body. Nayru had been the one to give him food, the first day she had seen him after his first departure. It had been a good relationship since then. "I recovered with time and found all of my siblings, they returned not too long after I found my way back. The snowstorm proved to take them from me... and now its just me and Gideon." He concluded with a sad shake of his head. He didnt have the heart to admit that there was more than just he and Gideon. There was Melee and Range for a start, and Nayru. There was now Siku and Wretch, there was Eclipse. One day, there would be more of them. But for now, he felt alone.

<style>
.saulow1 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saulow1 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saulow1 b {color:#bb916b; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saulow1 {background-color:#4e3328; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... ying-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#f1e9bb; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:110px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread