Wait for me, Dream Giver.
[html]

"I have a stoat and I'm not afraid to use him!" XDD. WC: 282

After her song had casually drifted into the air like the spray from the falls, Giselle sat there in silence. She cooed to the birds that approached her, but quickly hopped away at Tux's attempt to paw at them. He would not eat them - the stoat would have gone off hunting away from his caretaker. Tux knew how it grossed Giselle out to eat something fresh in front of her, it saddened her enough when she had to hunt for herself. Killing was not in the girl's nature, she much preferred to cook whatever her papa used to kill.. so long as she didn't have to take a creature's life herself.

The young woman brushed out the wrinkles in her dress, listening to the waterfall as it hit the river, like earth's steady heartbeat. Cream-tipped ears flicked behind her head when she heard a noise from behind her, and turned towards it. Tux began a high shrilling sound that was meant to be a threat, as the pair quickly noticed the foreign scent upon the man. He was dressed casually, and didn't look dangerous, but Giselle immediately reacted.

The woman stood, quickly picking up her frying pan and wielded it like a weapon. "Wh-who are you? What do you want?" She asked to the male, an obvious look of concern and fright on her face. Tux stood upon the rock in front of Giselle, keeping up his high pitched sound as the fur on the back of his neck prickled. The mahogany haired girl stood there, bracing herself and awaiting a response. Though she was on the edge of the Dreamer lands this day, this male was intruding all the same.

image © alecperkins @ flickr ; table by lin
<style>
.gisspringooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.gisspringcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.gisspring p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gisspring b {color:#B7431F; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFEA; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.gisspring {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D2896D;letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:425px;}
.gisspringinner{background-color:#FFFFEA; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... lletab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:1px solid #E1A88D; width:425px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread