Round 'Em Up while moving in!
OOC - Do threads clash with each other? I can't remember, like since this one is going on but the caravan one is too? Sorry for the trouble x.x
WC - 227

Zarifa sighed in relief when she heard that Shaw forgave her. 'Oh good, I was afraid he wouldn't forgive me.' she thought. She stood leaning to her right with her arms folded across her waist casually. She then took in her surroundings and looked at the large tree standing behind Shaw. She wondered what kind of tree it was and now that she thought about it there was a garden with lots of plants she wanted to look at. Zarifa made a mental note to go to the garden sometime in the nearby future and possibly plant a few strawberries. She then turned her attention back to the male standing in front of her. "So, how do you enjoy Cercatori d'Arte so far?" Shaw asked casually.

Zarifa thought carefully before replying quickly. "So far Cercatori d'Arte has been very calm and peaceful. Which is good by my standards at least." she said. Although Zarifa didn't look like it she was extremely excited about the caravan trade trip they were about to go on. It was an excellent way for her to get to know her fellow pack members. "Oh, will you be attending the upcoming caravan trip or staying here with the others?" Zarifa asked curiously. She crossed her arms over her chest and leaned on her right leg while giving the male her full attention.

Messages In This Thread