London Bridge.
[html]

WC:000+
Teo's real fear is yet to be determined....

The moment she confirmed it, Teo's ears pinned back and he narrowed his eyes. At first it looked as if he were torn apart. He looked ready to scream, to run away, to cry. Then it crashed down into a look of realization... then...

I'm going to be a father. It was the most dumbly spoken thing the albino had ever said. Gemma, He turned to look at her finally, his eyes no longer hiding the mixed emotions he felt, the fear, the worry, the excitement. I'm sorry I hurt you. His walls were broken down, defenses gone again. I know it's wrong for me to say it, being married... He hesitated there, still not used to saying that. ...but I do love you. If there's anything I can do to earn your forgiveness... your trust.... again, please. Tell me.

As he said this, he swerved to kneel infront of her on both knees, almost literally begging her. There had never been a more pitiful sight.

<style>
.AnaFK-22 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-22 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-22 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFF; text-shadow:#000 0px 0px 3px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-22 {background-color:#caccc9; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:16px; width:476px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb29 ... uls/20.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:326px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-22-border {width:478px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread