End of Me.
[html]

The stress of the argument caused her mind to leave her somewhat, and throwing the bible at her new mate was a poor decision. Still, she didn't apologize. As he continued to snarl out his words, she tried to calm a fluttering heart. An acute sense of nausea overwhelmed her, but she suppressed it. She listened and managed to ease her mind back into place. Cotl was angry, but so was she. Her body slumped toward the floor, shoulder leaning against the stoney wall at the back of the den. Everything was wrong. She shouldn't have brought it up. It shouldn't have ever been mentioned.

"You know I've been with other men before you Cotl; I know you aren't stupid. It needs to end now. I'm not asking. I'm saying that if...this is going to work, you and I need to stop being what we are." Her voice was calmer, though shot with strain as she tried to explain what she had been saying, because he clearly didn't understand. Her mind was focused on the future, rather than the past — she didn't care about what he'd done before this moment. She only cared what happened after. Still, she didn't press the issue. Instead, she closed her eyes and rested more firmly against the den wall, features twisting in discomfort. "If all you're going to do is yell at me, why did you bother to come here at all? Just...leave me alone if you're going to be angry. Please." She didn't have the space for someone yelling at her in her agenda, and she wanted to go and see her cousin before the stress of the day did something wrong to her unborn pups. She just needed Cotl to go away.

<style>
.tlantli-supersimple {width:85%;font-size:12px;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:-.1px;word-spacing:.5px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;}
.tlantli-supersimple p {text-indent:40px;}
.tl-ooc {font-style:italic;line-height:12px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread