Last night I dreamt I had forgotten my name
[html]
Lmao! XD Speaking of insects and moths, we had one of these on our sliding glass door the other day, was cool :o

Ever since she had lost Denali, and nearly Artemis as well, Savina had been even more protective of her children than normal. Some of her panic about their well-being had subsided to a normal level, but the worries still lingered as they do for any parent. It was a little difficult to find a balance between being nurturing and protective but not smothering, especially in the case of her eldest litter. Cambria, Amata, and Gotham were fully adults in their own right and could run their own lives. Most times they had given her no cause for concern. Cambi and Amata particularly seemed to have things more or less together. It was only her son that had stumbled and until now she had felt it best to give him his space.

A short distance away she heard something fall to the ground and soon after Gotham's voice called back to her. Four limbs shifted quickly into two and a cascade of wavy raven hair fell down across her shoulders. Savina swept hair away from her eyes as she walked a little further and found her son with a book in his hands. The mother smiled warmly at her child as she approached him. One hand reached out to lovingly touch his face. I'm sorry if I startled you. At least she hoped that was the reason for his anxious expression; she never wanted her children to feel uncomfortable in her presence. How have you been? Emeralds looked into the dark blues with curiosity and hope.

<style type="text/css">
.savimoon0a1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ddc5c3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #384042; }
.savimoon0a1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.savimoon0a1 {margin:0 auto; width:493px; background-color:#B3ADA3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... vimoon.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #185368; padding: 175px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0D4154; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #B3ADA3; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.savimoon0a1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.savimoon0a1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
---

[/html]

Messages In This Thread