Part the way
[html]

OOC: Stern face shaw with a smile :O is this possible? >.>

It seemed that his name has caused a mixed feeling in the woman and he thought she was ultimately going to leave the room, making him wonder.... was his name that foul now? He would have to change that. How he could be marked as a bad wolf, he had no idea. Yes he was a victim, yes his pack had undergone terror and fear when eh was the leader, and that was the reason he stepped down. He was relieved when she came forward and his smile showed it. He was glad that though her initial fear would have made her leave, she decided to stay.

“Is that so? I am as well, I work with wood mostly myself, that’s what I’m checking for in here. What is it you do.... well normally do?”

He asked, he was sure she would have a hard time in any task right now with her arm bandaged and broken and he felt a wave of sympathy for her though he wasn’t sure he was hearing right.

“I’m sorry but how can you “Accidently” be pushed?”

He asked, though he was sure someone could accidently bump into her, then she’d fall, but then she would have said something else right? He wasn’t sure, but because of the actions he’d seen in his recent year he wasn’t about to believe “accident” pushes. He looked at her as if he were her concerned father. Though he had children he never had to practice that look before, but he was concerned and wanted to make sure it truely was an accident.

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road b {font-weight:bold; color:#27425a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread