Let me the one to say, 'I'm not Jesus'
[html]

OOC: Sorry for the wait. +5(602)

The male admitted that his grandfather was Mars' father, Rurik Russo. Mars nodded his head before he looked down at the children whom had just met their cousin. He bent down to the two children and motioned for them to come closer to him. Amon was the first to come bounding over, followed by his sister. This is your cousin, Amon; Paz. the male spoke to them, a small smile forming on his lips as he reached a padded hand out to the children and he padded them on top of the head. The strange thing that was similar about the two men was the amount of scarring that they shared on their body. He had more so, meaning that he had been through harder times and could not escape as often as Mars did, but they had some connection on some level that they did not know about. The male in front of Mars suffered physically while Mars suffered mostly mentally. Mars definitely did notice the scars that the male held when he shook his hand, and it made him think about his own scars on his black furred wrist. He wondered if the male had seen his as well. And yes, that does mean that you are my nephew. Mars spoke as he stood back up.

When Mars stood back up and was apologizing to the other, Janos told him that there was nothing to apologize about for the pups were just playing, and being ridiculous. Mars was not one whom knew much about puppies, for these two were his first children, and when he was that small, his mother and half-siblings treated him much differently than Mars treated the two children. Mars was always yelled at and beaten when he was just a mere child, for the most random things that he could not help. For example, he wanted to play outside with his siblings but his mother would just beat him for looking longingly outside of the window. She would tell him that he had better things to be doing rather than looking out the window and daydreaming. The two children went back to playing, Amon randomly leaping upon his sister like he liked to do and wrestling the smaller girl to the ground. It seemed that Amon would be the more dominant out of the children now, but they both often did have a spark to them that did not suggest that they would be weak minded adults when they grew older. Mars was glad that they were normal so far. He didn't want them to be like him. He'd rather them be like their mother, spunky and well spoken, and overall happy. Mars was asked if there were anyone else here in Souls that was related to them. Mars knew there were more than he knew, because apparently his father was a stupid Russian whore.

I only know of one of them. His name is Anatoliy Russo and he's my half brother, so your uncle as well. Rurik Russo and Lilya Russo were here at some point in time but they left here and went back to Russia, I believe. the male spoke to the other male, nodding his head briefly. There might be more, though i have not met many others. You see, I'm not Russian born so I only know my immediate family. And even some of those I might not know... The American born Russo admitted to the male. Where are you from? You smell of a pack I've never smelt before.. the male noticed, cocking his head to the right for a moment.

<style>
.marspoint .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marspoint p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marspoint b {color:#7aa4ea; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.marspoint i {color:#bc2020; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.marspoint {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... bblack.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:420px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #EFEFEF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b877f; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:385px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.marspoint-border {width:387px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread