Watch and you'll see
[html]

CAAAAAVE JOHNSON.

Well that was that. There was no getting through to her. But at least she wanted to make up for it all. It was a sign that she did, in fact, like him. At least in a friendly way. What else was he supposed to ask for now? A flying pony? No, this would have to do for now. Besides, if she did not feel similarly (though he was still confused and on the edge), then she didn't. Simple as that.

"Alright," he said, smiling meekly at her, leaning against the railing on his elbows; it was a drastic stoop but it felt just fine to him. He figured he would bring one that would not cause her to cry again, and maybe make it something that couldn't cause her to cry again. Like a nature book. Or a cookbook. She would like that, he thought. Or he was more or less sure she would enjoy it.

Shaking his head, the Sadira gave a light smile at her. "No, I'm not mad. I can't be mad at you." It was hard to be angry with her. Especially since her innocence pretty much wafted out of every orifice. One last sigh, and he nodded at her. Sleep was something on his mind, but he knew if it did not come soon, it would not come till tomorrow. "I'll come. When?" was all he asked. What else was he going to say? If he said no, she'd probably cry and ask him why he didn't like her. And why he was still made. How could he say no?

<style type="text/css">
.silvanofreeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#9e9aa2; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #0f1117; }
.silvanofreeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0f1117; text-align:center;}
.silvanofreeb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.silvanofreeb {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#535b72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ofreeb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #9e9aa2; padding: 125px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0f1117; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.silvanofreeb-border1 {width:484px; border:1px solid #0f1117; margin:0 auto;}
.silvanofreeb-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #373c4b; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread