Possibly Impossible
[html]
yeah XD this is gonna be fun

Through out the wait, Corsa had not silenced. He bit the bar, flapped his wings, but Kable was a man of his word. 'Shuttup, man' he said shaking his head, holding back his laughter with a soft sigh. 'Okay, then. Diesel here'. The raven hopped up onto the boy's arm and sat while Kable unlocked the silver cage. With the carrion away, he stood back to set the raptor free. Within a moment of the cage opening, Corsa was free, wasting no time in readying himself.

Kable sat back down, picking up his guitar and strumming away softly, no particular tune, just a few things he had made up on the move. Dorado sat beside him bobbing his head up and down to the soft strums and Jasp sat quitely on his shoulder, nestled amoungst the silverfish boy's dark locks. The bird of prey circled above happily, while the raven devoured a strip of meat. Archer, grazed quitely.

A voice came from within the borders, almost unnoticed by the silver coat boy. He smiled as he looked up, unaware that this man was practically family. And that his son was. 'Uh, not really, but I've got tons of junk I don't need if you're lookin' for somethin' he chuckled softly, hopping down from the drivers seat, his guitar across his back and Jasp balanced on his shoulder. 'I'm lookin' for my mom, think she may still be here, shes not the type of person to go wanderin'.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba704 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a99ecc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #; }
.freeba704 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba704 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#eee7d4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/IkoCb.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #928e81; padding: 0px 0px 140px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#928e81; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #eee7d4; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba704 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba704 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread