Possibly Impossible
[html]

Niro shrugged at the man’s apology. Birds would be birds. Tobias always shouted his own unhappiness. Even the Kite he’d recently caught would make such a racket it seemed like he didn’t hear it anymore. Kable.... where had he heard that name before? He could have swore he head it mentioned. Once the surname came out of the mouth of the male, it dawned on him Amaranth’s brother, and Ayita’s son! Niro grinned widely.

“Well, now this IS a surprise! I think you are in luck, I would say most of your family still lives here. I would also say that we are now family.”

Niro’s grin was still on his face, it was nothing malicious, but one delighted to see someone as though he hadn’t seen him in a long time. He never met him before but Amaranth would mention him every once in a while, about their early childhood, or some of the stuff he did, but it was always happenstance and Niro would of course push it to the back of his mind.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
Table by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread