Meet me again my long lost one
[html]

Ouch! and the crowd goes wild....

Word Count →

The female looked down, she didn't say anything for a long while. Hurt by the males yelling at her and telling her that she lied. No she didn't but he wouldn't believe that. This was fruitless, she could feel the frost reaching her own heart as the pain and anger strangled her soul. After a while she decided it was only right to tell him where she went. "I left to find my sisters, or at least myself again. I ran into my brother and his pack and had stayed with them for a while." Vulcan always was great help to Rendall, When he had seen what shape she was in he had taken her in and had his healer give her strange plants for her depression.

When the drugs didn't work he tried reaching through to her by talking to her and teaching her more about other things, but all she could think about was the monster. It was during that time that she had ran into a male, even today she didn't know his name, but she knew he liked her. Her brother encouraged her to stay and be mated to the male, but the idea naturally disgusted her. So she told her brother no, and over time she realized it wasn't the monster she was thinking about anymore, but the time her and Noah had by the creek.

She became almost obsessed with that memory and why it stuck, each day it made her more and more home sick. Soon she realized it wasn't home she missed, but the warmth and happiness of Noah. She realized she loved him, and very much. Rendall then had to go back. To face everything she was a coward for and to come here for this moment now. A moment that seemed completely useless now. She looked away at the dusk, the sun had set and the sky was turning a deep blue. Her eyes looked at the world as the moon began to rise and the life beneath it changed. It seemed as though her depression slowly crawled back into her. Her voice was small. "I'm sorry Noah." She never wanted to tell him that she loved him ever again. The anger she smelled from him made her just want to run away again. Sadly she knew she couldn't, she loved him too much to leave him again.

<style type="text/css">
.Rendall-sun b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Rendall-sun .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:Arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Rendall-sun p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Rendall-sun {margin:0px auto; width:320px; background-color:#233f6f; background-image:url(http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/4552/forjace.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 167px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFE303; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread