New Ties Approach
[html]

No worries!

Renaria

She could tell from the Secui's expression that her words were...well just words. They held no weight, no meaning. Of course, they were true, she had realized that as she had spoken them. She really did want to belong somewhere, she really did want to help others. She now understood how futile traveling alone had been. What joy did she find in it? What use was it if she could not utilize that skills she had? The wolf's words mimicked his expression. They were blunt, somewhat harsh. She suspected that he was thinking of his pack. There was no point in finding another, only for them to prove useless.

"Yes, I understand that one must work for their place." It was true that she had never been a pack member before. Not of a big pack anyway, like she suspected this male was from. However she did understand the basic etiquette that was required from a member. "I have been told that I have a way with animals, particularly horses." She paused, trying to find a way to put her thoughts into words. "I can care for them quite sufficiently, I can tell when they are unhappy and I have been able to train them a little before. I am sure, with the opportunity, I would be able to expand my knowledge further and provide expert horse care for your steeds."

She glanced quickly round before talking again. "Before you point out my own lack of horse, she died a few weeks back." She had just realized how she must look, claiming to be able to care for horses, when she had none of her own. "It was a wound too deep to care for without the proper equipment. The woods aren't known for being kind to injured creatures." The fae hoped it was enough.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.remarka-b02 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.remarka-b02 p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; padding:10px;}
.remarka-b02 b {color:#E8C743;}
.remarka-b02 .charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#9AB464; text-shadow:#FFFBF3 0px 0px 2px; float: right; margin:15px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.remarka-b02 .separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px 15px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/APv4S.png); height:185px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#000000; width:500px;}
.remarka-b02 {background-color:#56672E; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9AB464; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:0px; line-height:15px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; padding:0px 0px 15px 0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread