You're my storm cloud.
[html]

Ooc.

Scorpius enjoyed watching Melee as she ran around. He had almost forgotten what it was like to be around someone with such an out going attitude. It seemed like most of the wolves in Anathema were never like this. All of them were weighted down by the culture and were very serious about it. Being the simple map maker that he was, he didn't pay much attention to the customs unless it came from the cerimonies. He gave a small sigh and continued to watch her even as she took her break. He couldn't help but smile. He did pause for a moment as it took her time to notice him, though he was happy to see she had not forgotten who he was. He could see it in her eyes.

He watched as the brown she wolf came over and wrapped her arms around him. It took him a moment to retain his focus before he turned his ruby gaze down to her. He couldn't help but return the embrace and move his arms around her. His smile returned to his face as he took a moment to close her eyes and take in her scent. It was not much different from the first time that he had met her. He moved her arms away gently for a moment so that he would be able to sit down and removed the bag from his shoulder. He didn't want to stand the whole time unless they were walked, though since this was a reunion, it probably would be nicer if they sat down together and took a moment to see how each other was doing.

Scorpius' attention moved back to Melee as she began to speak, asking him questions about how he had been and what he had been doing. He rested his arms on her wasit as he began to speak. "It has been too long. I've missed you." He paused as he took a moment to answer the many questions that she had for him. "I've been doing fine. I have become an adult in Anathema so I've been busier with my duties. I make maps of the inner workings of the caves." He would like to show her the maps that he had been working on, though he didn't want to reveal too much information about the pack. He trusted Melee, though he had the safety of his own pack to keep in mind in case something were to happen. He gazed around as he stretched out his legs. "I came here to get away from the pack really. I met with your uncle out here not too long ago. He taught me how to ride a horse. I came out here hoping to find someone and I did." He smiled to her before looking back forward. "So what brings you out here Melee? Anything special?" Today was really going to be a fantastic day, he could feel it. He was glad he brought the little gift that he was holding onto for the she wolf. He was sure it would be the perfect way to end their day.

Word Count → 522

Points → 5

<style>
.free-blanktext {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 15px; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2hcp4yt.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 140px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000;}
.free-blanktext .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.free-blanktext .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.free-blanktext .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.free-blanktext .pts {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.free-blanktext p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.free-blanktext b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread