Hammering Away the Trouble
[html]

WC:352 OOC: Quick and to the point hehehe

He was glad to have an excuse for a break and sat, watching Orin as she made herself comfortable. She seemed like a whole new wolf, she looked like a whole new wolf. She was no longer that naive woman that got caught in a tree. No she was fully aware of the world now, though in a way that was unconventional and possibly not a good thing, but she was mature, much more than she had been a while back. He smiled as she spoke of the girls and then couldn’t halp but laugh when she mentioned Titania looking like Niro and her unfaithfulness. There was no faith in a relationship that lasted a night but that wasn’t about to be brought up. He nodded, slightly glad he was her brother, or there would have been problems either him beign offended or Niro. In any case she seemed to get to the point she wanted to mention as he pulled the canteen to his lips. At the mention of Sky he started choking on the water that suddenly decided it wanted to go down the wrong way. He coughed trying to clear it away, and couldn’t help but spit some out He held up his hand trying to excuse his behavior before he got control of his body again.

“I’m sorry, you caught me by surprise.Um.... Sky moved on. She uh... she thought I left her. She just barely forgave me for leaving as I did... I did the best thing I could for her and wrote her a note where I was, I suppose I should have left it to skye, but that is all hindsight. Anyway She’s been rather angry with me since I came back....”

In no way would he mention she was also getting over him quite quickly. Enough to where she had been aparently courting with Tal. it broke his heart all over again to think about her smile at Tal and though she had smiled at Shaw at the end of the song she sang.... it wasn’t the same.

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road b {font-weight:bold; color:#27425a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread