The river...
[html]

Fia is very cute Smile WC: 1114

The ebony female smiled at the little fae as she introduced herself, so she was a Knight was she, on of Jazper's children, the dark lady had already bumped into him, before she had joined the pack actually, he had told her that he had had pups, two litters in fact, the dark fae had been shocked that so much could have happened in such a short space of time, his mate was Savina's sister... Ghita was her name if the female remembered correctly. So this little black and white female was their daughter, yes, she could see Jazper in her slightly, she remembered the ebony male when he had been a pup, she wondered if he knew how like him this little Fia was. The female smiled again, dipping her head in a mock bow, in greeting, raising it again she met the little fae's gaze.
"It is nice to meet you as well Fia. I take it you are Jazper's daughter?" The fae asked, deciding against telling her that she had known her father when he had been no bigger than her, after all the dark male might not want his daughter hearing any stories about him that might cause embarrasment. She watched the little fae with a careful eye, how funny it was, in other circumstances the ebony fae would have been calling this little girl her granddaughter, had things panned out differently she would have still been mated to Deuce when she had adopted the jet male that had become the Lictor of this pack. And then when he had found Ghita and had these pups they would have known her as a grandmother, just as her grandchildren saw Anu as a mother, it was strange how things worked out. She would have confessed that she would have been proud to have Jazper as a son, he seemed to have really managed to get his life in a decent order, he had a family, a pack and a good set of morals, he had become a good male, and she was glad to see it, it seemed that his little daughter was delightful as well. Which was just proved as the female spoke about the leaf with such passion the dark lady was quite taken aback, she was speaking with such a strong excitement about the leaf, it was good to see someone fascinated by the world around them, excited to see the beauty that nature laid, in some cases literally, right at their feet.

The little fae brought the leaf over towards Soran, carrying it gently within her teeth, dropping it close to the ebony lady's own feet, she lowered her head to look at it properly, green eyes scanning it's little patterned edges. It was indeed a beautiful leaf, the patterns and the mix of colours were quite stunning to gaze upon, the dark female could not help but smile as she looked at it. Every time she thought she had seen everything, nature would unfurl another frond and there would be another thing of beauty, another facet of the complex diamond that made up the lands around them. She was pleased that the little fae had pointed the leaf out to her, she might not have noticed it otherwise, the tall ebony fae stared at it for a moment, lowering her large head to sniff at it, it was indeed a lovely leaf, the little fae seemed very proud of herself for finding it as well. It made the fae long for her own grandchildren and great grandchildren, she wished she had seen them do things like this, she had missed their childhoods almost copmpletely, the ebony female was certain that they would have done things that were very like this, they would have seen the beauty in nature, they would have explored their surroundings with joy and thirsted to learn about everything and anything they could. At least they would have been this way had they taken after the ebony matriarch, or indeed their father and grandfather, her red son, he had committed atrocious crimes in the past, but when he had been young he had been so full of hope and excitement, he had been curious about everything, something that the ebony mother had cultivated and cherished in her young son, she had encouraged him never to stop asking questions, to never find his thirst for knowledge quenched, for if he did then there was a good chance that he would miss out on something spectacular, something wonderful. She wished she had been around to pass this view onto her grandchildren and great grandchildren, she was sure that they would have appreciated it, all she could do was hope that it was something that had been passed down in her genes, that he children had adopted it and found a hunger for knowledge and information from somewhere deep in their souls, in their DNA. The lithe ebony lady wished she had been around for them now, wished that she had not missed out on such valuable parts in their lives, she had so much to share with them and now she had isolated herself from them.
"It is indeed a lovely leaf, you should keep it safe." The emerald eyed lady said with a smile.

Soran smiled again as she was asked what she was doing here. She hoped that the little female did not feel that she was intruding, she hoped that she wasn't disturbing the little black and white female's thinking time, the sable female often found quiet places alone to sit and just think, usually she was lucky enough not to be disturbed, but often she would find that she would come across strangers and that she would have some very good conversations, still she did not want to disturb someone's silent thoughts, she knew how annoying it could be when someone came along when all you wanted to be was alone. Then again she didn't think that the little bi-coloured female would have given her such a warm welcome had she been intruding, she could not help but worry that she was though.
"I had just come out for a walk if I am honest, I was having a little explore of the lands, I used to live here you see, I was just refreshing my memory. What brings you out here Fia? I hope I'm not disturbing you?" The lady replied, gently lifting the leaf between her own jaws and dropping it at the feet of the little black and white girl, returning it to her so that she might keep it safe, rather than risking it being blown away.

<style type="text/css"> .sa b {font-weight:bold; color:#55494c; letter-spacing:1px; } .sa .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #275a5f;} .sa p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .sa {margin:0px auto; width:381px; background-color:#e7dedf; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... soran1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 430px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread