The river...
[html]

Thank you, Soran is quite kind to her Smile

Tilting her ears a bit, the fae smiled and nodded at the mention of her father. "Yes, that's my dad" the female said reassuringly, her tail wagging softly behind her. Watching as the ebony female examined her leaf with curious green eyes. Seeing as the leaf pleased the she-wolf brought the black and white fae more joy. Even though as it was just a simple leaf, it brought Fia much joy to be the founder of it. A leaf as some may just call it, a simple leaf, but the curious young one thought of it as more. She hadn't seen a leaf really much like it before. Adventurous and curiosity where implanted in her personality. She had always loved her surroundings and had always had the drive to learn more about it. For instance, this simple leaf. Nodding slightly at the wise females words, Fia gently picked it up in her jaws and delicately put her paw on top of it so it wouldn't fly away. Looking back up at the dark female, her ears tilted along with her head slightly, listening to her words of why she was out here today.

The mention of the emerald eyed female living here before made her curiousness wider. So she must have some sort of family relations either with her or someone close to her. "No, no, your not disturbing me at all. I just like to come out here and enjoy these surroundings. Some say that their surrounding are nothing but mere trees which are meaningless, but I say that these mere surroundings are more then just that. I like to come out here and think, sometimes to play and really study my surroundings. See if I hadn't came out here then I wouldn't have found this beautiful leaf. Or, the leaf sort of found me anyways." The fae said, giggling softly again as she looked back down at the leaf with bright blue eyes. Looking back up to the she-wolf, she tilted her head once again, suddenly feeling bad. "I'm sorry if I'm boring you with my leaf and my talk about nature" The small fae said, giggling quietly and looking back down at her leaf again.

<style type="text/css">
.ghitajazbabe02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f3f1f9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #524a52; }
.ghitajazbabe02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#858198; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #dfdbe9; text-align:right;}
.ghitajazbabe02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ghitajazbabe02 {margin:0 auto; width:450; background-color:#dfdbe9; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... dfdbe9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#858198; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #dfdbe9; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ghitajazbabe02-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.ghitajazbabe02-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px solid #f3f1f9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread