:M: These city walls ain't got no love for me...
[html]
Out of Character

OOC: Mmmm yes he thinks talking brings bad luck bwahahaha. And yes he's bleeding all over her floor and junk but he won't let her notice this till later >Big Grin EDIT: can't believe I forgot this part, please let me know if you dont want any of this PP man i suck at remembering things XD anyway just let me know I can change ^^

In Character

Shawchert let her speak, though she needn’t say anything. He couldn’t believe how easy it was to take her back, just a good knock on the head and a kiss, but now that she had kissed back he had more plans, better plans than just talk. When she was finished.

“My only request is we not talk, I will do the rest.”

He bent down further kissed her longingly, nibbled her cheek and licked if before scooping her up as though she were light as a feather. He moved to her bedroom, entirely unaware he had bloodied his own feet getting to her. There was no pain as his thoughts were on two things right now and that was hard enough keeping attention on one of them as the other was trying to overpower him. He brought her up the stairs and into her bedroom, feeling comfort would be best for her rather than out in the living room with a door wide open. Laying her on her bed he hovered over top of her, smiling he said.

“I love you Sky, I’ve loved you for a very long time.”

he said kissing her again and rubbing his hands through her hair, still slightly not sure if this was a dream of if it was real. It felt so much like a dream, but she was warm, real, and willing.

<style>
.shawflute p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.shawflute b {color:#3d2c2c;}
.shawflute-b {width:401px; border:1px solid #99706e; margin:0px auto;}
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]

Messages In This Thread