supersonic
[html]
Low speech is an actual language, that Kansas could hear. It’s just I don’t know how to type it because its not really taken from any existing language… soo yeahh. Tongue What should the cat’s name be? Something eipc, come on you gotta pick it Big Grin (Points: 3)

Her mind started to feel a little fuzzy. Nothing too major, but enough for her to want to keep her mind in check. She didn’t want to drift off into space at a moment that could be important. Because of the weed, she almost missed him question. She waited until he finished hacking before she answered, ”Axelle.” Last names were unimportant. She received the pipe and lighter from him again, but didn’t take the pull right away.

She watched him carefully. He seemed to notice her communication with the kitten, and wondered if she should tell him. She would be a better source of care for the kitten, knowing how to communicate with him, but if the man was set on giving him to his daughters, that was out of her hands, well paws. ”The only reason I’m concerned is that I wouldn’t mind taking the little guy off your hands, paws, if you want.” The low speech thing seemed a bit random to just blurt out. If he asked, she would tell.

Axelle peered down at the kitten again, and once again he looked up at her with curious eyes. What was a mere meow to Kansas, was a whole sentence to Axelle. ”You can understand me?” Axelle nodded with a smile. She was now started to feel the high tugging at her eyelids. They felt a little droopy. ”Can you help me find my mommie?” Axelle didn’t want to make the low speech thing obvious, but now that they were having a conversation, she had no choice. ”What’s your name?” She looked up from the cat to steal a glance at Kansas, who seemed to be in stress over the cat issue. She wondered if he had even noticed them talking, but surely he must’ve heard her speaking ‘cat’.

<style>
#an-textduo {width:500px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px;font-size:14px;font-family:Times New Roman, serif;line-height:15px;}
#an-textduo p {text-indent:40px;}
#an-textduo b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px; word-spacing:2px;}
#an-textduo.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#an-textduo.top {background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... oodtop.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:transparent;}
#an-textduo.bottom {background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... bottom.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:175px;}
#an-textduo.wc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread