Hammering Away the Trouble
[html]

OOC: Yeah he didn't do much did he? XD

Shawchert was frustrated at this point and Orin’s comment about him really trying and not just sending her gifts got him a little heated, but he closed his eyes and counted before he thought he could return his answer.

“I did what I could, I have been showing her I am not a deserter, letting her see that I am here to protect everyone, and not just in words... My- our home is that of a watch tower you can see most of Cercatori from here, especially Thornbury. I tried getting her to come out, for me to be able to do something for her she was just too stubborn to come out, and I know why now, it’s that Tal wolf, the white one? She is with him.... I don’t know I’m tired of trying and trying...”

He said, as calmly and collectively as any wolf could in his position. He wasn’t doing half bad of a job either, he thought. He was just full of excuses, but he was right, it had been a month, nothing he did went through to Sky. She didn’t love him anymore. He was ready to throw in the towel. He needed focus for his own job and it tended to be hard if he had someone on his mind, especially a frustrating Sky some one.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread