(p) Walking Dangerous
[html]

OOC: I'm sorry for the short reply I will make sure my others are a bit lengthier

Shawchert would know, not because he had such a good nose but he was always on patrol of the pack’s borders. So when he DID catch the smell of the woman, smell ove a loner Shawchert hurried towards her. He was ready to defend, as the wolf had not howled, and when he came closer he saw it was a woman, his defenses went down slightly. She looked confused too, like she wasn’t sure what the borders were but she wanted to find out. She must have spotted the border tree which had been heavily decorated by the wolves of Cercatori over the past year they had lived here.

“You, ma’am are at the borders of Cercatori d’ Arte, is there a reason you have not called for anyone?”

The man said, he was standing tall but he tried his best to look less intimidating than he normally did, he could see that she was scared and he wanted answers out of her before he sent her on her way. He was thinking she might be looking for Cercatori's possible defenses.... or something that could show weakness of the pack, for even women could have an evil side to them...

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread