Keep Marching On
[html]

Sorry for mine as well and that its so short…Words-200+

Verloren was entertaining to watch. Jaden smiled mildly when he listened to her tone and watched her posture change. The little female stunk of confidence, but it wasn’t quite rude arrogance. Verloren carried an innocent confidence and Jaden thought it was almost cute to observe. The Shishen would do his best to cater to it in hopes that doing so might make their interaction easier. He most certainly didn’t want to be responsible for upsetting a pup.

The older tundra wolf listened intently as Verloren introduced herself in her odd tongue. Jaden didn’t recognize her accent but he wasn’t distracted enough by it to ignore her change of name. “Lost?” He asked, “That’s an odd name. I think Verloren sounds a bit nicer than ‘Lost’, but if you would like I can call you by that…” Because of his inexperience with pups, Jaden did not assume Verloren might be playing a childish joke on him by tricking the stranger into calling her something odd as some more experienced parents might have. He took her introduction seriously and his question was honest. He guessed that Lost might be a translation for Verloren simply because of how foreign the name sounded.

Jaden was beginning to wander why Verloren was out her by herself and pieced together that she might be lost because of the vulnerable position he had found the little wolf in when she asked of their location. He figured they were near the center of the Phoenix Forest, maybe just North-East of it. “I have a pretty good idea. Are you…” Jaden eyed Verloren’s confidant posture once more before asking if little Miss Lost was actually lost and decided to reword his question, “…scouting Phoenix Forest?”

Jaden does. "Jaden speaks." Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenlight-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.jadenlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#7e92a3; letter-spacing:1px}
.jadenlight p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadenlight {margin:0 auto; background-color:#163b59; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/s662hc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c2134; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #0d1720; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread