The river...
[html]

Hey! :3

As the sun slowly drifted through the forest, the curious Fia listened as Soran spoke. She nodded slowly in agreement at her words speaking of the trees, the animals, the birds. "It is suck beautiful nature that one should not take advantage of," Looking up when she said this. Tilting her ears, she turned back to look at the ebony lady. "Yes, I have lived here. In fact I've lived in the manor with my parents my life." She said, the towering building coming into veiw in her mind. She giggled slightly at the mention of her father, trying to picture the freindly giant her age. A question or two popping into her mind, she tilted her head again, her paw still firmly on her leaf. "How'd you know who's daughter I was? And also, how did you and my father meet when he was my age?" She asked, curiousity gleaming in her eyes.

Hearing pawsteps against the leaf scattered round, Fia turned her bright turqiouse eyes towards a dark colored familiar male approaching with a smile on his face. "Hello father, no no, your not intruding. Soran was just telling me that she knew you when you where my age." She said, happy of his presence. Remembering her speacial leaf, she gently bent down and picked it up. Trotting over to him she set the leaf down in front of him, her tail moving swiftly."Look, I found this speacial leaf. Look at the colors of it, how the blend together" She said to her friendly giant of a father. Holding the corner of the leaf with one paw, she once again gazed at it, her blue eyes scanning it slowly.

Fia was a growing girl, and she knew that. She knew that someday the world wouldn't see her as just a pup anymore. They would see her as a grown, beautiful young lady. But today, Fia didn't want to grow up just yet. Today, she just wanted to be happy with her surroundings, with her world. She just wanted to be excited about this one little leaf. A small gust of wind blew, ruffling her fur, and with it bringing numerous amounts of different scents. She inhaled deeply but silently, enjoying her life. She was happy with her world, not yet knowing that when she grew up, the dangers the world faced the small fae.

<style type="text/css">
.ghitajazbabe02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f3f1f9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #524a52; }
.ghitajazbabe02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#858198; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #dfdbe9; text-align:right;}
.ghitajazbabe02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ghitajazbabe02 {margin:0 auto; width:450; background-color:#dfdbe9; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... dfdbe9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#858198; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #dfdbe9; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ghitajazbabe02-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.ghitajazbabe02-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px solid #f3f1f9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread