Immigrants of War
[html]

300+

Saxif could feel her energy slipping away but she fought it with as much as she could. Come Luna take Shiloh. She lowered Shiloh into her friend's arms, she was quick to get off the large dune colored horse who looked back at her with deep dark blue eyes. She helped Luna settle the badly beaten wolf onto the ground, her eyes fluttering slightly as the movements occurred. Saxif was unsteady but she was relieved to stretch her legs that felt as though they were going numb from the ride. The fresh pain of her punishment caused her to wince as she stepped forward. She bowed in submission to the female who had approached them and the story just started to flow from her mouth.

Evening. I am Saxif Goldenfeather formally of AniWaya. We come to your borders in hopes for refuge. We have been maliciously attacked and unjustifiably exiled from our home. All by a new leader who has brought tyranny upon our lands and plans to spread it to others. As you can see my mate is barely struggling to stay conscious and I fear for her life. Our healer has thankfully helped us get here but she must return home soon as there will be more injured in the days to come. So I humbly ask for your mercy and understanding to take refuge here, as I am not equipped to care for my love on my own. She awaited her answer keeping her head low, her eyes down. It would be the first time she has submitted so easily, her desperation apparent. I can offer my skills as a hunter among other physical strengths once my energy is restored. She would not admit to her injuries, she was strong and would fight through any pain. She needed to, for the plans that had begun to form in her mind to save her home asked it of her.

She walks. She talks. She thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f3f28; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxiftribe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread