You wont believe this
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Vigilante didn't seem excited about what she stated. Though he was sorry, why was he sorry? She was comforted her and she was none to happy. Ayita slid down to his level wanting no more then to be held in his arms. tears started to flow as she hugged him.

You don't need to be sorry. She said as she watched the floor. She didn't know if she was ready to have kids again. Its my fault if i was paying attention. she said as she looked at him. I'm sorry Vigi, hunny please i'll do anything for you and them. How about I make us some dinner or we could snuggle up I don't really care. she said as she figured she would stay in this form.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug30 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f671d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f1e4de; }
.freebaug30 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug30 {margin:0 auto; width:343px; background-color:#f9f9f9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ebt7e.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #605b58; padding: 5px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#80321c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug30 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug30 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread