Raise your glasses high, gentlemen
[html]
000+
Set later in the day after Vigilante visited Strel

Strel heard a familiar voice. Niro and he were not entirely close friends, but they were friends enough that the man smiled at him while raising the bottle high into the air. He beamed a crooked grin, waving the man over to him and his little spot underneath the broad tree. "Never too early to celebrate, right?" he asked, taking a light drink of the rum with a satisfied sigh at the end. It was strong, smooth, and a little bit sweet. The redheaded man enjoyed it quite a bit, both for the taste and for the quiet it gave his running mind. It silenced his nervous, worried thoughts and that was a good thing. He wanted a happy night. Noss had yet to be informed. He would be happy, certainly.

"Come on, sit down, take a load off. I'll split this drink with you." Oh, how lucky Niro was to be the first to stumble upon him in his current state. Enough of the drink was in his blood to make him more eager to share his booze. Which he stored like a squirrel stored nuts for a winter. "Sit, drink, and maybe I'll tell you why I brought out the good old human stuff."

<style>
.simplesea .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#9aada6; }
.simplesea p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.simplesea b {color:#d0c7bd; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#a5aa9e 0em .1em 0em; }
.simplesea .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e ; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.simplesea {background-color:#867c68; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... each-2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.simplesea-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #bdd0c9; margin:0 auto;}
.simplesea .inner {margin:60px 33px 10px 33px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... inner2.png); border:1px solid #9aada6; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread