To protect and serve…
[html]

Awkward Thel is awkward.

The man couldn't suppress his grin of satisfaction as the woman turned, listened, and finally stepped over and sat down next to him – though his pleased look did not cross the boundary into gloating. He was simply happy to have her company.

“Pleased to make your acquaintance,” he said in the most gentlemanly voice he could muster. “I'm Thel Solitaire. Thel's fine. Been in AniWaya for... well, like a week?” He grinned sheepishly. “Lived most of my life alone. Got an offer I couldn't refuse from one of the higher-ups here. Decided it'd be a good idea for a man like me to take it. Guardian – who'd a thought – me.” He beamed with pride at his position within the pack, completely unaware that many members of the pack wouldn't give him a warm welcome.

He looked at Renaria and his smile faded, and he suddenly realized that he didn't know what the hell he was supposed to say to a woman. Especially one who had just caught him indulging in a nice little crotch scratch. “So, uh,” he paused, then blurted out the only question he could think of. Who'd have ever guessed he was part parrot? “How long have you been with AniWaya?”

Thel Solitaire

<style>
.freetable-d04 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-d04 b {color:#171816;}
.freetable-d04-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-d04-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#768D50; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:0px 25px;}
.freetable-d04-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-d04 {background-color:#768D50; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2A331A; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 3px 0px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread