show your colors
[html]

As the fiery hued woman expressed her situation of being inherently lost amid the Ethereal Eclipse, being lost in this day and age either held its benefits or was troublesome. For the most part, wanderlust often led one to peculiar and interesting situations (at least from what Alae experienced before), so there was a gentle smile to cross over the slender width of her agouti muzzle. While the mask of anxiety wasn't as entirely apparent as one would assume her to be, the woman further explained she was out on a quest to find something which could only mean an endless possibility to something to Alae's imagination. Furthermore, Alae's ears instantly preened forward when AniWaya slipped from her leather lips.

AniWaya. The Tribe's name caused Alae's eyes to narrow more so on the woman before her, and perhaps the significance of being lost could lead both of them to be seeking what they were looking for. With the dawning of excitement overcoming the Sidhe for this random discovery in the Eclipse, Alae returned back to the woman's original comment of losing her way. "This is Ethereal Eclipse. I used to be of Dahlia de Mai, a pack that claimed the Northern regions of the Eclipse. It's no surprise to get lost here, for few ex-Dahlians did at some point." Alae mused, pausing before continuing. "Interesting you should say that, I was passing through here on my way to AniWaya itself. My name is Alae." Alae said, squeezing in her introduction.

<style type="text/css"> .character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#D3C690; letter-spacing:1px; } .character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px;} .character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;} .character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/x1c7zc.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid gray; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#595548; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread