My Silent Undoing
[html]

Sorry for the long wait ! My muse was murdered, but I think it's slowly coming back from the dead xD

The air became chilled around them, and Axelle listened silently to Voron’s story. It was evident that his spirit was slightly angry, or else it wouldn’t be so chilly in this one area. He was angry for some unknown reason, but Voron believed it was because of her. Axelle had little experience with ghosts, as this seeing and hearing them had only started recently.

The chills continued touching and bristling through her fur. If she could get goosebumps, she definitely would have them. There were faint whispers ringing in her ears. They weren’t clear enough to make out what exactly they were saying. The whispers were almost just like a breath. Making noise, but not making sense. The voice was definitely a male voice, and he seemed like he wanted to make his presence known. He definitely knew how, remembering how Voron was talking to nothing in the cemetery, but how come he wasn’t making an appearance to Axelle?

Axelle rubbed her arms trying to get rid of the chills that tickled them. She furrowed her eyebrows, kind of stumped as to what Cheron wanted, but wasn’t speaking up. Axelle really couldn’t defer the blame from Voron’s mind because from what she was feeling right now, which was an angry ghost, was telling her that he blamed her too. She would try to make her feel better anyway, ”Ah, don’t say that. Maybe he’s angry for other reasons. Has he ever spoken to you?” She didn’t think she ever spoke to one either. She’d seen plenty, some in her dreams while others in her head, but they never spoke to her. Axelle wondered if she even had the ability, or could she just see them?

She needed something to take her mind off of Cheron touching her, so she gathered the empty jars from feeding Voron and put them back into her bag. She took the empty bowl, and carefully put that in too. She put all of her dishes away, but that still wasn’t enough to shake the chills she had.

Word Count: 342

<style type="text/css"> .an b {font-weight:bold; color:#897339; letter-spacing:1px; } .an .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #7a5031;} .an p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .an {margin:0px auto; width:442px; background-color:#999696; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... xelle1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 420px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread