M. Drunken Lullabies
[html]

Sorry for the wait

Cigarettes weren’t that important to Axelle, but she saw others that liked them very much. Axelle liked weed; that was the only thing she smoked to burn away her lungs. She didn’t care much for the other smokable devices. Whether they caused health problems in wolves were beyond her, she didn’t like them anyway. ”I thought they only caused health problems in humans?” She hadn’t really thought of how they affected werewolf lungs.

The alcohol was another thing, though. Axelle enjoyed a drink to numb the pain here and there. She nodded in agreement as she listened to Lucia ramble on about the enticing liquid. It did help alter reality, and put one in a really good mood if that was what they were aiming for. Drinking while in a bad mood was something dangerous, something that one wouldn’t be able to control once they were drunk enough. Axelle never got that way, but she’d heard and saw other’s behaving for the worst.

”I can’t really say I’ve hallucinated with alcohol, but I’ve definitely hallucinated on other things,” as she said it she pulled a out a jar in her bag that was full of brown, chunky goop. Her own home made concoction of mushroom goop that would have anyone or anything tripping off their ass. It was the best hallucinogen that she had ever found and eaten. Just add water, and mix. She shook the jar slightly to advertise the concoction inside. She wondered what kind of stoner Lucia was. Did she get high on occasion or was she just a drinker? ”This right here is the best hallucinogen I’ve ever experienced. You see the weirdest shit.” Now she was starting to sound like a stoner, someone who got high a lot. She did get high a lot, though. It was something she couldn’t really hide from others because it was sometimes given away through her personality.

Word Count → 318

Points → 3

<style type="text/css"> .an2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#62544c; letter-spacing:1px; } .an2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #d4b3a2;} .an2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .an2 {margin:0px auto; width:462px; background-color:#8d8885; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... xelle2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 400px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread