to hide from my twisted ways
[html]

I demanded a barbell instead of a ring, because I think those look much better. And I got a spiral piercing for my ear, once I get my cartilage holes a bit bigger. AKA once I get some more cash x_X AKA not for a while ^^ -poor- o.o

She liked the way that Twilight Vale was away from the other packs, secluded...but in ways, it didn't help them. They had to travel long distances to get anywhere, really. It was a very interesting place to live, their lands, but Naniko had already explored nearly every crook and cranny, and was ready to go and visit some other places now. It just took a while to get anywhere.

She walked at a comfortable pace, listening to the news. "I'd heard that Ember was back--that's good. And I think....Fatin leads that pack? So they'll all be fine" She wasn't sure what to make of the next part...a mixture of both good and bad news. "He might not remember. I read once that it's possible to unconciously block out bad memories, and the person might not even realize they're doing it. But...if Mom's protecting him, she might get in the way of someone seeking revenge. Do you know who he hurt?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread