whatever helps you sleep at night
Working the adorning coins with the buckskin soul of the paws, it wasn’t long before the rough strokes had redeemed the enhancements sheen. Long since worn and mired by the seemingly tireless verve of her wily tail. It did the female’s heart some good to see one of her few treasures glossy again. I reckon it’s been a long time since I’ve seen em’ looking this good. More than willing to bet that such a time hadn’t existed since she had first been fitted with the jewel, still it wasn’t long after the wage had been placed that Tully regretted paying the notion. For in her simple mulling she had also won herself a bit of unwanted nostalgia as a sort of added consolation reward. And suddenly the mere gleaming value of her toy wasn’t enough to keep the girl harnessed in the present. No, instead she found herself slipping right back to the place that she had fled.

Keen on keeping herself where she polished though the adult allowed her tail to fall to the wayside with rue. Forcing herself to pin her gaze forward the brown wolf used a similarly compulsory resolve in order to enchant herself with some random object in the distance.

It had to get easier it just had to. That was to say that sooner or later she would have to be okay with remembering all that she had left behind because obviously those things weren’t willing to stay in the past. However it was perhaps an idea of equal logic that Toulouse would eventually have to put forth the effort to make herself okay. She would have to get over the design that this was just a temporary thing.

But alas as fate would see fit the she-wolf would be permitted to dream her dreams another day as she abruptly drawn away from any further emotional progress. For all at once her deeply desired distraction and wandered into view and boy was it…distracting. What got into you?

Without her conscious permission the words had been born and birthed from her velveteen tongue. Unaware of the fact that she had actually said so for a moment longer the female continued to gape openly at the new comer as her sunset gaze stumbled with drinking in the entirety of his crumpled appearance. Finally crashing back into the reality of the moment as his echo called to her ears though the British prodigy gave her head a derailing wag in order to set herself straight once and for all.

S-sorry about that, throwing a paw to the back of her head in a show of embarrassment the girl diverted her gaze modestly before giving speech another go; I’m not usually so damn…obvious slash discourteous. Although the action was unseen by the male the youth also tucked her ears respectively before bringing herself to a more dignified pose. Coming to her full height before the wolf, Toulouse once again found comfort in fiddling idly with her tail. Like I said I don’t normally lead with disrespect but you see where I come from its kinda the…it’s kinda the norm for everybody else so ya just get used...to...it...kinda? Of course as soon as it was too late Tully realized the incriminating value of the phrase and wisely opted to shut her mouth for the moment. Boy Tully do you have a way with words or what? Tully, Tully, Toulouse! Duh!

Name’s Toulouse Avris by the way, and yes to answer the question that you asked me ages ago but I was to slow to respond to I am…looking for a pack that is. Well if anyone anywhere was in need of a novel definition for failure the youth was willing to post herself as definite candidate for such. Smiling nervously at the male the she-wolf continued to toil tensely with her tail.

Messages In This Thread